Boral 19mm tongue and groove solid strip flooring is precision-milled, providing a wear layer that can be refinished, providing a lifetime of enjoyment. It is manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit and a continuous, stable surface.
Boral 19mm is designed to be glued and nailed down over bearers and joists or to battens on concrete. One of the benefits of Boral 19mm is that it can handle foot traffic as soon as it is laid, allowing for other trades on the job before a final sanding and application of the finish.
A beautiful combination of highland timbers. A unique palette that ranges from pale brown and golden hues to a light cream with a slightly pink tint.
Janka rating of 7.1
- The profile consistency across the entire 19mm solid strip flooring range provides mixed board width design options and multi-directional board laying.
- The tongue and groove design includes a structural secret nail pocket designed to seat boards better.
- 19mm solid strip flooring can handle foot traffic as soon as it is laid, allowing for other trades on the job before a final sanding and application of the finish.
- Solid hardwood floors are excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens.
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring.
- 63 x 19mm
- 85 x 19mm
- 130 x 19mm
- 180 x 20.5mm (Top Nail Only)
- Random Lengths up to 5400mm
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades.