• Block parquetry can be laid in many attractive patterns including Abbott, Basketweave, Brickbond, Heritage, Herringbone and Square on Square. Contrasting coloured timber species can be used to create depth in the design.
• Parquetry can be laid with strip flooring or a decorative border to create an interesting feature.
• Boral Parquetry is a great solution for heavy traffic areas such as halls, steps, entrance ways and commercial interiors.
• If a small section is seriously damaged, it can be easily replaced. After years of wear the entire floor can be restored by sanding and refinishing.
• Boral Timber products are AFS Chain of Custody certified providing peace of mind that Boral’s parquetry is sourced from sustainably managed and legal forestry.
• Boral Timber has a system that ensures strict tolerances and drying procedures to produce a sound product.
• The Boral Installation Guide, building codes and Australian Standards should be adhered to when installing Boral Parquetry.
Natural grade may be available on request.
Note: Variations of colour within a timber species are normal, therefore photographs, samples and displays can only be indicative of the colour range of the timber species nominated. Timber is a natural product and commonly reacts to changes in atmospheric and environmental conditions such as humidity and temperature. This is considered normal.