A soft mottled colour that varies from pale grey browns and soft creams to rich chocolate brown.
Janka rating of 11.
Features & Specifications:
- Ideal for installing in ground floor renovations over a concrete slab or second storey refurbishments where carpet has been removed and subfloor is still in place
- Same depth of wear (top layer thickness) as traditional 19mm flooring. This allows for a number of refinishes over the lifetime of the floor
- Excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 80 x 14mm
- 130 x 14mm
- 180 x 14mm
- Include up to 1,820mm for 134mm and 2,200mm for 186mm. Up to six short boards per pack ranging from 600mm to 1,200mm.
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
Variations within a timber species are normal, therefore photographs, samples and displays can only be indicative of colour. It is normal for natural timber products to react to changes in atmospheric and environmental conditions such as humidity and temperature.
- Standard and Better