The De Marque 21/6mm Parquetry Oak planks are manufactured from sustainable Real Oak timber combining a 6 mm solid Oak wear layer engineered onto a 15 mm plywood substrate. This trusted method of construction provides a long wearing, stable and durable floor with a finished thickness of 21mm.
The De Marque 15/4mm Parquetry Oak planks are manufactured from sustainable Real Oak timber combining a 4 mm solid Oak wear layer engineered onto a 11 mm plywood substrate. This trusted method of construction provides a long wearing, stable and durable floor with a finished thickness of 15mm.
- Dimension: 600x 120x 15/4 and 600x120x21/6mm
- Grade: ABCD Janka Hardness 5.5 – 6.0kN
- Finish: Light Brushed Surface
- Warranty: 25 year limited (Lifetime) Structural Warranty, 20 Years Limited Residential Coating Warranty, 5 Years Limited Commercial Structural & Wear Warranty
- VOC: Free Water Based Matte Coating E1
Parquetry Installation: We recommend a full trowel spread adhesive bonded to a homogenous, flat and dry surface such as plywood. Wooden tongue inserts are provided to aid pattern design and assembly. Parquetry is not suitable as a floating installation.
De Marque Oak Parquetry must be Direct Fix Installation only.
Profile description: Engineered Oak, Universal Tongue & Groove (1 side tongue/3 sides groove). Micro Bevelled Edges.
Grade & Surface: A/B/C/D Grade contains knots and split defects that are filled to compliment surface character.
Pre-finished Matte, European PU coating. Light wire brush.
Size & Length: 120mm width, 600 mm length, 21mm thickness. 6mm Wear Layer.
Size & Length: 120mm width, 600 mm length, 15mm thickness. 4mm Wear Layer.
Slip Resistance: In accordance with AS/NZS 4586, R10. VOC Emissions; < E1, (Below World Health Organisation Levels)
Fire Test Data: AS/ISO9239.1.Critical Radiant Flux, kW/m2.7.5 kW/m2 Mean Smoke Development, 17 percent minutes.
- Engineered to exacting standards.
- Manufactured from environmentally certified resource.
- Extremely stable with excellent wear resistance.
- Wear layer can be refurbished and rejuvenated when required.