Features & Specifications:
- The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows resanding and recoating for a long service life
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing
- Can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood see the Pentarch Forestry Engineered Flooring Installation Guide
- The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish
- Can be walked on within hours of installation
- Ideal for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as it does not harbour dust or allergens
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 134 x 14mm
- 186 x 14mm
Include up to 1,820mm for 134mm and 2,200mm for 186mm. Up to six short boards per pack ranging from 600mm to 1,200mm.
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
- Standard and Better