Why Choose Pre-finished Timber?
In today’s global market, pre-finished timbers are pretty much the norm. Here are some of the reasons:
- Durability: Pre-finished with 12 layers of American PPG Finish – Award Coating Master.
- Less mess: No sanding, staining, or sticky finishes means less mess in your home.
- No wait time: You won’t have to wait days (or weeks) for your flooring to completely dry. Once floors are installed, you can move right in and start enjoying your new flooring.
- Environmentally Friendly: The finish E0 VOC rating so there are no harmful odours to deal with.
- Flawless Coating: No streaking, bubbling, or missed spots. Pre-finished planks include a thicker, more uniform coating than a manually finished boards.
- Timber Grade: Standard and Better
- Janka Rating: 13
- Origin: Australia
- Colour: From a deep dark red to red-brown. By contrast, the sapwood is a distinctive pale yellow in colour.
- Dimensions: Various lengths 1500mm – 2200mm , widths 85mm – 130mm, & 18mm thickness