- Offers long term performance without collapse or bottoming out.
- Minimal creep, even under high loads.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- PVC free.
- Made from recycled materials.
- German quality guaranteed.
- Manufactured and certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
- A Good Environmental Choice Australia certified sustainable product (GECA).
- Specify this acoustic system using NATSPEC.
- The Regupol® 6010 8/4mm dimple is a pre-manufactured acoustic underlay made from selected SBR rubber, bound with polyurethane.
- Tiles available on request.
- Also available in rolls 20 lineal metres x 1.15 metres wide.
- The Regupol® 6010 8/4 dimple is 8mm thickness.
Good Environmental Choice Certified
The Regupol® 6010 8/4mm acoustic underlay is Environmental Choice certified to GECA 25-2011 v2 Floor Coverings Standard. This GECA license provides a Level A Third Party Products Certification within the GBCA Green Star Sustainable Products Calculator. Level A is the highest sustainability factor weighting (100%).
- 1.15m x 20lm
- 23sqm /roll