- Strand woven bamboo has an impressive Janka hardness rating of 15.0 and is one of the hardest floors in Australia.
- Patented Locking System: Licensed By Flooring Industries
- Moisture Content: <10%
- VOC: E1
- Dimensions: 1850 x 135 x 14mm
- Pack: 1.499 sqm / ctn, 6 pcs
- Finish: 10 layers of Klumpp 60% Semi Gloss
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty, Limited 20 years Residential Coating Warranty
From the initial selection of raw materials, through the process of manufacturing, precise machining and the application of high quality finishes, Verdura ensures that every step is undertaken to maximise quality. What Verdura does as standard is to produce the best quality bamboo in the market.
- Stringent selection process to ensure grain and colour matching.
- Higher levels of compression resulting in an extremely dense timber.
- Machining of boards to exact tolerances, to ensure precise locking or tongue and groove systems.
- Market leading colour selections and finishes.
- Solid structural Planks
- Feels like traditional solid Timber
- 4 sides Licensed Click system provide precise locking
- Scratch Resistant German Finish
- Durable & Stable
- Easy to Maintain